Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Suspected account got hacked

Solved!

Suspected account got hacked

Attention to whom it may concern, 

I logged in to my Spotify just now and I realised that there is some unknown playlist in recently play. Also, there is a playlist created under my account. However, I does not use my spotify after yesterday morning and I does not follow those playlist (as those are foreign languange) and I does not even createany playlist at all. 

I suspect my account had been hacked by someone and pls do something with it. I does not feel secure with this. 

Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there!

So you suspect your account has been hacked? To take care of this issue, please head to the Account Overview. In there, click on "SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE" and then proceed to "SET PASSWORD", which should be below the sign out option 😄

Once you've followed these steps, you should be free of this hacker.

If anything happens, please do not doubt about letting me know 🙂
Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there!

So you suspect your account has been hacked? To take care of this issue, please head to the Account Overview. In there, click on "SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE" and then proceed to "SET PASSWORD", which should be below the sign out option 😄

Once you've followed these steps, you should be free of this hacker.

If anything happens, please do not doubt about letting me know 🙂
Have a nice day!

Hey @Elaine0831!

We’re sorry to hear that. If @itu_ instructions do not help, go here to know know what to do next. You can get in touch with our Accounts Team; they'll be able to take a closer look into this. 

If you need help with something else, feel free to create a new thread.

Suggested posts