Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suspicious activity followed by Premium account being randomly lost

Suspicious activity followed by Premium account being randomly lost

I reported suspicious activity a few weeks ago as I believe my computer was hacked (after clicking on a link in a work email that was a virus).   I reported this issue and my spotify was working fine until this mornign when my premium subscription all of a sudden ended.  Not sure how this happened and I am worried to input credit card credentials...

2 Replies

I recently had my account hacked through someone acquiring my email credentials, I then reported it, changed my credit card information. Today my premium subscription ended randomly. I checked my receipts and the latest receipt says it was paid via gift card which is bizarre. I never received an email saying my subscription was ending or anything.

Hey @sherylpreston and @smithkdesign,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you reported the suspicious activity you noticed to our folks in the Support team, would you mind double-checking whether you received any emails from them regarding this? As a heads-up, make sure to also check your 'updates' and 'spam' folders when looking for such emails.

It'd be also good for you to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts