Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switched Accounts

Solved!

Switched Accounts

I had my premium account through sprint for over a year and had a ton of music and playlists saved. I realized I could get the student discount instead so I cancelled my subscription with sprint and got one through Spotify's website. Now all my music is lost and I can't figure out how to get the two accounts to be the same.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed!

No worries, a Spotify team member can take a look backstage and merge your accounts for you. Firstly, fill out this contact form explaining your issue and account details. You may receive an automated email, please reply back to it. Spotify's support will usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. 🙂

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this has solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution" below. 🙂

- Jiana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed!

No worries, a Spotify team member can take a look backstage and merge your accounts for you. Firstly, fill out this contact form explaining your issue and account details. You may receive an automated email, please reply back to it. Spotify's support will usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. 🙂

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this has solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution" below. 🙂

- Jiana

Suggested posts