Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switched from Premium to Family Sub. by mistake, changed it back immediately. Will I be charged?

Switched from Premium to Family Sub. by mistake, changed it back immediately. Will I be charged?

As the topic says, I switched from Premium to Family subscription by mistake (this may sound ridicolous(!), but I was planning to change my payment details and left the Spotify window open when I walked out the room, then my freaking cat walked over my keyboard (definitely not the first time...)). Since I got "autofill" with my bank account details, there's just one or two clicks. No popup-window questioning if I really want to change my subscription and pay more money, nothing. And I know, it's not a huge ammount of money for some... but this will affect my economy. A few dollars is a lot when you're 23 years old and chronic sick, unable to work, got no income. I really hope someone out there can help me with this...it means a LOT to me and my cat 🙂

Warmly, Elina.

1 Reply

Hey @jine5k, thanks for coming to the Community for help.

No worries! You can just cancel the Premium for Family subscription following these simple steps. Once this is done, resubscribe to the regular Premium subscription over here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts