Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switched from Premium to Unlimited, still charged Premium price

Solved!

Switched from Premium to Unlimited, still charged Premium price

Hello,

I was recently in the Premium Free Trial but decided about halfway through the trail to switch to Unlimited. I was told the switch would be made on August 08, 2013 and I would be charged 4.99. I recently got charged 9.99 for Premium even though my account states I am on Unlimited. Can someone please help me with this and refund the $5.00, thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can check what happened, make sure you will be charged 4.99 next time, and probably refund you provided either you or they can find evidence you were charged 9.99 instead of 4.99.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Ariaes - Anthony is right, please contact our payments team: http://spoti.fi/KT3Il9

We'll then be able to get it all sorted for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can check what happened, make sure you will be charged 4.99 next time, and probably refund you provided either you or they can find evidence you were charged 9.99 instead of 4.99.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Ariaes - Anthony is right, please contact our payments team: http://spoti.fi/KT3Il9

We'll then be able to get it all sorted for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you very much! I was having a hard time finding the Contact Us link from the main website to email about my problem. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Suggested posts