Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching from premium to student discount premium

Solved!

Switching from premium to student discount premium

Hi, 

anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this whole time. I was considering canceling my subscription and registering fro it again through the discount link but I would like to avoid the possibility of paying for this month twice. Any words of advice or even a telephone number to somone I could talk with about my account would be greatly welcome 🙂

Cheers 

Hannah 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!
Switching from normal Premium to the Student Discount is easy! First, cancel your current subscription. Don't worry, you won't lose your remaining Premium time 😉 You will be charged at the end of your prepaid month. Then just apply for the Student Discount here.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello!
Switching from normal Premium to the Student Discount is easy! First, cancel your current subscription. Don't worry, you won't lose your remaining Premium time 😉 You will be charged at the end of your prepaid month. Then just apply for the Student Discount here.

Have a great day!

Suggested posts