Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synchronization playlists, favorites doesn't work on differents devices

Solved!

Synchronization playlists, favorites doesn't work on differents devices

🇺🇲

Hello, 

I'm a Premium member. 

I have an issue when I had songs to liked titles on my tablet Android, I can't find them on my phone (Android) or PC. It seems synchronization of my libraries doesn't work on devices.

It's the same with podcasts or favourites in general.

(For example, I add podcasts to listen later on my tablet, and I can't find them on phone/PC.) 

Is there a way to sync them on my 3 devices ? 

I use the same account and wifi and my apps are updated to the latest version 👍🏻

Thanks for your help 🙏🏻 

--

🇫🇷

Bonjour, 

Je suis membre Premium. 

Je rencontre un problème quand j'ajoute des titres en favoris sur ma tablette, je ne les retrouve pas sur mon téléphone ou PC. La synchronisation des bibliothèques du compte ne fonctionne pas sur mes différents appareils. 

Y'a-t-il un moyen de synchroniser le compte sur les 3 appareils ? 

J'utilise le même compte, wifi et mes applications sont à jour (dernière version) 👍🏻

Merci pour votre aide 🙏🏻 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kakuna,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Music Chat to the help boards as its content fits better here.

As the changes are not syncing between devices, it’s possible that you have different accounts logged in. Just to make sure it is the same account, we’d recommend logging out on all devices following this process and logging back in with the same credentials.

If the issue persists, make sure that the devices are not in Offline mode and try again.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kakuna,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Music Chat to the help boards as its content fits better here.

As the changes are not syncing between devices, it’s possible that you have different accounts logged in. Just to make sure it is the same account, we’d recommend logging out on all devices following this process and logging back in with the same credentials.

If the issue persists, make sure that the devices are not in Offline mode and try again.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks @OscarDC, it works 👌🏻
I logged off all my devices using the button on my account page.
I think it was "Google Smart Lock" which logs me in automatically so the account was never really log out.
Thanks for your help 😁

Suggested posts