TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Solved!
Highlighted

TURN VIDEOS OFF?

ave18

How do I turn off these darn videos??? They are eating up my data plan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ave18,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

Right now there's no option to remove videos from playlists, but you can still create your own playlists that include just songs!

You can show our devs that adding the option to disabled videos is something to look into, by adding your vote to the idea here

Hope this helps!

150 Replies
Solution!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ave18,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

Right now there's no option to remove videos from playlists, but you can still create your own playlists that include just songs!

You can show our devs that adding the option to disabled videos is something to look into, by adding your vote to the idea here

Hope this helps!

sierajo

thats bull**bleep**

stirfry

How can you call this issue solved?

EngineerKevin

This is a terrible waste of bandwidth I wanted music. Time to CANCEL

Ubbe
Casual Listener

I travel often in my work. I like to listen to music but I dont want to see any videos.

Recently I got a message that I got a new rank.. What **bleep** is this? All this extra activities means you need more people, cost goes up and so on.

In the best of worlds I would like to download and use the 5-6 year old spotify. Easier and better if you just want to listen to music. It's time to look for something simpler with focus on music..

Release an old version spotify for music lovers over 50 years age... or something similar..

tmock12
Casual Listener

This is rediculous. So no way to turn off videos but when you are traveling and get the "We're not able to play this video is your current location" your music will just stop... why not just skip to the next song?!?!

skoffman

This is ridiculous... I pay for Spotify because I want to listen to music. I would just use Youtube if I wanted to watch a whole video, esp. since on my data plan videos are $$. THere should be an option to turn off videos in playlists!!

kplandes

It's not helpful at all. Video is expensive to stream, and I don't use Spotify for video in the first place. Add the ability to opt out of video or you'll lose this customer.

eretmochelys

+1

I use this service at work and I find the videos to be both distracting and potentially inappropriate.

Please make this one right.  Thanks for your attention.

SUGGESTED POSTS