TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Solved!

Re: TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Jok0

I can't believe anyone thought this would be a good idea.  This uses more of our data! It wasn't asked, nor is their an option to turn it off.  I will be leaving if this isnt patched.

What a stupid move from Spotify.

rictrues

Like exacly all other posts on this topic, this is beyond stupid, and why the H*** did you not just include a slider "Enable video". If you wanted to promote this new feature, of course you could have it deafulted to true, but still....  

Fix it already will you, and absolutely change the caption to:
ABSOLUTELLY NOT SOLVED AT THIS TIME!

shredcitynation

Totally agree this is NOT SOLVED, can we please add a way to disable videos? The spotify curated music playlists are great but forcing users to load videos is ridiculous. You're a music platform not MTV.

Jackorias

What an idiotic response.

What a stupid feature that literally nobody asked for. If I wanted videos I'd watch MTV or get them on YouTube. Don't try to be something you're not, Spotify.

Iamtommyc

I agree with all the comments - I would assume these videos take up far more data and storage for streaming or offline usage - not really worth it for the experience! I’m not one to watch a video on my phone like that - there should definitely be the option to disable. 

Ljdro

That's not a solution. That's a problem. Fix the app that keeps crashing instead of adding more stuff that crases.. Don't you have a UX team? Did anybody think videos that are forced was a good idea in a music app?

doradus

This "feature" is terrible, I have a very limited internet connection living out in the country and I like to play video games and listen to spotify at the same time, when a video-enabled song comes on, it obliterates the entire bandwidth I have on my connection causing my games to severely lag out and sometimes completely disconnecting me.

Please for the love of god give us a way to turn it off, I can imagine its horrible for those people with a low data plan on their smartphones too, just terrible...

Dlhnr

How could you call this issue solved?

Remove this asap!

nicholasbg

That is NOT a sollution.

Highlighted

javireca

cmon remove those shitty videos plz

SUGGESTED POSTS