TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Solved!

Re: TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Moz65
Casual Listener

"Canvas"? Doesnt exist on my account...

Satisfaction

What an annoying "feature", this is unacceptable.

EasyCheese1337

When will this be fixed? I want to listen to music. In addition this "feature" disables me to dislike songs...

Andreas_g

Smart business move... 👍🏻

If you want to push people to youtube 🤦🏻‍♂️

No option to turn it off then that's where we'll go

PLEASE turn off videos!!!! Or an option to turn off videos. WE have a  premium family acccount of five people, three of who are children. I find some of the videos inappropiate for their viewing. 

mynewplugbing
Composer

I think the videos are a cool new feature maybe artist should be able to upload there own.

mynewplugbing
Composer

y dont you just create your own playlist

mynewplugbing
Composer

it isnt because it isnt seen as a issue by spotify only some users and not majority. 

RestrictedID
Regular

@mynewplugbing wrote:

y dont you just create your own playlist

What relevance does that have on the videos playing and chewing up bandwidth? Unwanted videos play on certain songs regardless of playlists. The issue at hand is an option to shut the videos off.

RestrictedID
Regular

@mynewplugbing wrote:

it isnt because it isnt seen as a issue by spotify only some users and not majority. 

You're clearly on the wrong thread. This isn't up for debate. You are less than a minority in this thread, you are an singularity. Everyone in this thread wants the option to disable videos. Apparently that message as well as your comprehension of the usage of "their, there, and they're" is lost on you.

mynewplugbing
Composer

my bad bro i was just testing this out im new on here i apologize.

SUGGESTED POSTS