TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Solved!
11 people liked this

Re: TURN VIDEOS OFF?

Batesonn

In all honestly I'm considering moving to Google play music simply because the video feature is not only draining on data but also battery I'm paying money for music content not video very disappointed that it can't be turned off 

7 people liked this

Cokronk
Regular

Is anyone from Spotify going to respond to the fact that every single comment in this thread is negative and they marked it as solved and deal with it?

please vote: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Other-Disable-Music-Videos/idi-p/446...

1 person liked this

tmock12
Casual Listener

There is already a vote in the "solved" response with over 1100 votes

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Option-to-Disable-Videos-in-Curated-Playlists/idi-...

2 people liked this

sarahmurr101
Casual Listener

while they haven't made an offical solution, one work around I've done is go to my queue and remove all the videos from it. That way they won't interupt your music stream.

@spotify pls make an official solution though cause the videos eat up data, or even when you are on wifi they always lag and ruin the song 

1 person liked this

PremiumLambchop
Casual Listener

Can we please get a feature to turn them off, if I hear Keith Urban one more time talk about nonesense I'm going to cancel my premium.

PremiumLambchop
Casual Listener

I play Hot Country on boat and then comes Keith Urban or some other artist blabbing about nonesense. I know you guys are trying to make money and promote their concerts, but that's why I pay y'all 10 clams a month - no distraction, just the music, please!

4 people liked this

PremiumLambchop
Casual Listener

Spotify - I'm giving you until next weekend to fix this problem or you can say bye bye to $120 a year from me. And you guys need to make a profit that's clear from your financials. You may get the scale you need and ultimately win, but I got Amazon begging me to join their platform. And Google. And Apple. Fix it!

Driving my boat trying to kill a stupid video - whose idea was this. Someone who clearly doesn't drive a boat with sunglasses.

4 people liked this

bobbyprince89
Casual Listener

Terrible, terrible idea. I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for a long time but you can wave goodbye to my £120 a year if the option to disable videos is not implemented. I am seriously losing faith in Spotify, and there are lots of other options available nowadays.

3 people liked this

calebSomething

Please allow me to turn this off. I am a paid customer. 

1 person liked this

Jrichy

This is not an acceptable answer. It's a distracting, annoying waste of bandwith. 

SUGGESTED POSTS