Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TWO ACCOUNTS TWO CHARGES

TWO ACCOUNTS TWO CHARGES

I changed my account to be a student account a while ago and have just found out i'm not only getting charged for that account but i'm also getting charged for the original $11.95. 

I have searched for this other account but can't find it. It isn't linked to Facebook and i tried doing the password reset but it only ever sends me the one email.

I also cant log into my account using just my email, i can only do it with my username which makes me think i must have two accounts with the same email.

As Spotify doesnt actually let you contact them in any way (which is just stupid and they should change that rather than this dumb community thing) i'm just sitting here getting charged for two accounts when i can barely afford the one.

This is so dumb and if anyone could help me that would be great. I'm at my wits end

3 Replies

I love the underlying condesention of giving me a badge for having this issue. Love the work Spotify, really love it.... it's like a badge makes up for being **bleep** over.

Hello @Pippa_shand97 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused but the good news is, it's easy to be made right.

I have escalated this topic, a moderator will look into it and get back to you soon!

Bear with me

🙂

Hello again,

Can you please go through this article? 

https://support.spotify.com/article/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

This will help pin point your account!

🙂

Suggested posts