Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Telecom Contract cancelled - go back to Spotify

Telecom Contract cancelled - go back to Spotify

Hello,

I've a Spotify Premium Abo included in my Germany Telekom Contract. I cancelled my Telekom Contract to End of this year. What is the right procedure to go back with my Abo directly to Spotify (not anymore via Telekom), to keep all my current playlists etc. I want 100% sure to keep all my playlists. I couldn't find anything for this, just what the procedure is to bring your Spotify account to the Telekom, but not the different way.

Thank you!

3 Replies

Hello @1125071658,

unfortunately I can not speak German, but I'll be happy to help you in any way possible in the simplest ways.

Your account will not be cancelled if you cancel your subscription service with your Mobile Service Provider.

All your playlists will still be there, and you can access your account as usual.

In order to keep paying for Spotify Premium after you have cancelled your service with your telecom, please visit this link - 

https://spotify.com/premium

Thanks!

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Thanks for that very fast reply.

Does this mean after the contract with Telekom is closed Spotify charge me automatically with my Premium Abo what before the Telekom did?

@1125071658

Yes, you will be charged as normal once you cancel with your Telecom.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Suggested posts