Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Telia pays, but no premium for me.

Solved!

Telia pays, but no premium for me.

I called Telia support just a few mins ago and they say everything look ok, they pay for premium. But for a week or two I havent been able to listen to spotify on my phone and on my computer there is extremely irritating ads. So where's the problem then I wonder?

Telia says they have paid my bill, but there is no receipt for 2012-03-15 at my "Your receipts"-site.

I could use some help, please.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi I sent messsages there Ref nr 357200 and 357260 are the two latest.... But it seems to be hard getting in touch in ANY way... Still hoping though.. I'll wait a couple of more days!
Happy Easter!

Diksor

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Have the same problem - though I've not had the Premium for 2 month even though I payed for it! Talked to Telia again yesterday and they say that there's something out of their control.... But we pay them... Whay can't they "fix" it?

Hi Sunflex & Diksor - As you're both having quite specific payments issues I recommend filling out our contact form.

You can find it at the bottom of the page (About Us > Contact). Our payments team can then have a closer look at each of your accounts.
Marked as solution

Hi I sent messsages there Ref nr 357200 and 357260 are the two latest.... But it seems to be hard getting in touch in ANY way... Still hoping though.. I'll wait a couple of more days!
Happy Easter!

Diksor

Here's a "me too". During the weekend Spotify reverted back to Spotify Free. Telia Support could find nothing wrong and from the sound of itthis was not the first time this happened. On third call Telia Support said they would open a ticket with Spotify on the issue but that it could take up to two weeks to resolve. As a paying customer I find this very close to unacceptable. 

Spotify really should have a better/faster way to solve issues for their paying customers.

I've also sent a notify via the Spotify contact form, # 458904 if that's any help to get a quick resolution. 😕

Update: Reply from Spotify, "Yep, you have Spotify Free, probably an error on telia side, go bother them instead". Thanks a bunch, having paying customers being handled by pointing at the "other" support is a good way to lose the customer twice over. 😞

Update: On third call the person in Telias helpdesk took it personally that I was stranded in between Telia and Spotify and saw to it that the service was properly removed, then reinstalled to ensure any missing data would be pushed over to Spotify. This seem to have fixed the problem, but we still do not know which side it was. Smiley Indifferent

I was also locked out today from My premium account although Telia Should Pay for My account. Who is responsible for this?

Suggested posts