Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Terminating my Spotify Subcription failed

Solved!

Terminating my Spotify Subcription failed

Hello Spotify Team,

two weeks ago I tried to terminate my Spotify Premium Subcription, but yesterday I found a bill in my inbox for another month of spotify premium. The reason for my termination is to save some money, so I would appreciate to get rid of my subscription this month already and to get my money back.

Is this possible?

Greetings,

David Lamprecht

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys,

If you contact support they can get you sorted out

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Same happened to me. I would like my 10$ back

Hey @Kingdave19 and @DanielDrury thanks for reaching out to the Community, let's see if we can sort out what's going on. When you go to your subscription page what subscription is it showing? Does it have a date that you will next be charged? Or does it say you'll revert to Spotify Free on a certain date? 

Please be sure you follow the steps outlined here if you it says you will be charged again on a certain date: "How to cancel your Premium subscription"

Let me know the status on your subscription page so we can continue to help, thanks!

When I saw the bill, I checked what there was standing, there still stood that I have Spotify Premium, so I tried it again. Now there stand that my premium ends in 1 month.

Even though I have gone through the canceling process 3 times not it still
says I will be charged on 4-23-15 what do i do?

The exact same has just happened to me. It said yesterday that I had cancelled my subscription but this morning I was charged. I would appreciate it if someone could help me get my money back. Any information on how is greatly appreciated
Marked as solution

Hey guys,

If you contact support they can get you sorted out

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How long did it take for you to get a reply?

Suggested posts