Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Terrible Customer Service- Account hacked!

Terrible Customer Service- Account hacked!

Hey,

I've been sending emails and online feedback form for the past week. No single reply from Spotify! It has been more than 120 hours i waited.

Last week, I received an email notify me that my Spotify account's email was changed. Then, i tried to login my Spotify and foundout that my password was changed.

Wth is this poor service from Spotify??!!
3 Replies

Hi thp89! Really sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from support. To help get this sorted out quickly, a few questions for you. When you contacted support through the contact form, did you receive a email that contained a six-digit case number? If so, when you sent emails back, did you reply back directly to that email?

If you did not reply back to that specific email, please do so. That should get you a response within 48 hours. If you already did respond to that email, and still haven't heard anything back, have you tried reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter or support on Facebook? I realize that the last thing you probably want to do is reach out to support again, but please give either of those a shout, and again, you should get some help within 24-48 hours.

If you have exhausted all of those options, and don't hear back within 48 hours, please let me know and I will help get this sorted as soon as possible. I understand your frustration here, and hopefully when get this sorted out as quickly as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if anything else comes up.

I have sent emails to account-details-changed@spotify.com, submitted contact form. I received NOTHING from Spotify!!

Hey @thp89

I'm not sure that's an email address to get in touch with.

If you want to contact the email team, please head over to https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts