Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Payment side stops just after choosing paymethod ?

Solved!

The Payment side stops just after choosing paymethod ?

My Account is going to expire in a couple of days and I have tried severa times to supscribe my account.

But when i come to the page where to type cardnumber an so on, the side stops and keep on loading...... but nothing happens..... so I

cant type and not get my account subscribed......

My previos method of paying was a giftcard.... can that issue have a something to do with my problems..

I have tried this once before and also then I had to give up and buy a giftcard to continue with Spotify.....

Can anyone help on this ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Postal code is normally the post code of the address where your card is registered, although I know some countries don't have postcodes (such as Ireland!). 

If you are still having issues, you can get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to hopefully get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated email directing you to the community just reply directly to it and a member of the team will get back to you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try adding your card details directly to your online account without subscribing and then go through the subscription process again? 

Peter

Peter

I have tried that too, but it say's that my postal code is incorrect ....

I don't understand because the country is correct..??

what postal code does they meen ?

Marked as solution

Postal code is normally the post code of the address where your card is registered, although I know some countries don't have postcodes (such as Ireland!). 

If you are still having issues, you can get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to hopefully get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated email directing you to the community just reply directly to it and a member of the team will get back to you. 

Peter

Peter

hi Peter

Thanks for your help

I think it is working now.... : )

Flund

Suggested posts