Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Quality of Sound

The Quality of Sound

Hi, I'm a new user of Spotify, today I have fews question which confuse me so much. I normally play my songs on Walkman app ( M4A, Flac and Mp3 format) with Wired headphone and Bluetooth devices

Here's my issue

i) Why your 320 kbps sound bit rate on Spotify App are such a low quality when I use the bluetooth device? cuz I don't see the difference when I use Apple music

ii) Can you guys improve sound quality? I have some good speakers and headphone but today it feels like I use a 10$ headphone.

iii) Your app is amazing, keep doing great! I love the playlist. 🙂

Thx. Spotify is better than others cuz the playlist algorithm is super smart but just one real problem thing is the sound quality and bluetooth stuff. 😞

Plan

Premium

Country

TH

Device

Xperia Z5 Premium

Operating System

(Android 7.1)

2 Replies

Hi there @FantacyZone,

Thanks for posting !

In case you're refering to the content presented in the app, please make sure to check out this help page on "Audio Settings" for further info.

However, if what you're refering to is the quality of uploaded content using the "Local Files" feature there's more info on it here.

Hope this helps 🙂

Well, I thought it was just me. I have everything set to highest quality(stream and download) but I always find myself going back to my Poweramp and the music I've downloaded over the years through various sites and most recently, Youtube. I'm very fussy about sound quality and Spotify just doesn't cut it for me. To the point where I'm soon gonna give up my subscription.

Suggested posts