Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Top Artists on my Facebook Profile are not showing/ Top Artists on FB is not refreshing/updating

The Top Artists on my Facebook Profile are not showing/ Top Artists on FB is not refreshing/updating

Hi, I've been using Spotify since November 2011, no problem until now. My top artists on facebook will NOT APPEAR anymore.

I think it is due to the fact that it is not updating/refreshing anymore. It shows old artists I listened to only.

I did not hide/or remove the spotify app. However, I did try to remove and put it back to see if it would reappear.

Thank you for your time. I need help. 

3 Replies

I'm having the same issue. My favorite app feature was showing my top played playlists and top artists and it simply doesn't happen anymore. I'm getting "Playlists Recently Listened To" but that's it. That's like the worst thing to showcase! I wish you could select which information about your Spotify account you would like published. That would be the fix-all. Any solutions to this that anyone knows of?

Same problem here, but it does not appear to Spotify is going to address this question/problem.  Removing the application and then installing it again doesn't help at all.  

Spotify apparently isn't going to address this, but others are having he same problem in a different thread:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Top-artists-songs-etc-not-showing-u...

Suggested posts