Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The credit card boxes on the subscription screen don't load.

Solved!

The credit card boxes on the subscription screen don't load.

For some reason I just get the spinning circle loading icon on the page, even on multiple computers. Is there any way around this? The only other post I could find on this problem said to enter CC info on your profile, but I can't find any option to do so. Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had this issue when trying to upgrade using Chrome. The issue was my Norton toolbar and safety search extension. I disabled them and the loading or refresh symbol stopped and the credit card info boxes appeared. Hope this helps, but if you or others still have this issue, after disabling extensions, I found Microsoft Edge worked too.

Take care,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @DDCommander

Thanks for your post.

This does seem an odd one. Have you tried adding the details via an alternate web browser, device, or an incognito window? We'd also recommend clearing the internet browsing history. How does that help?

If you could also provide us a screenshot, that would be super helpful.

Thanks.

Marked as solution

I had this issue when trying to upgrade using Chrome. The issue was my Norton toolbar and safety search extension. I disabled them and the loading or refresh symbol stopped and the credit card info boxes appeared. Hope this helps, but if you or others still have this issue, after disabling extensions, I found Microsoft Edge worked too.

Take care,

Suggested posts