Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

Hi,

I just received an email to say that I've cancelled my spotify premium subscription (which I haven't), when I then try and logon I am getting the error message " The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account"

Can anyone please help as I really do not want to have to setup spotify from scratch!! My account name is the same as my community name.

Thanks,

Tom

3 Replies

Probably hacked just like ive been. Good luck getting help. Ive caused some noise around here and on facebook. They messaged me on facebook actually and still havent responded back. Good luck tho

My account was frozen too after I reported an unknown device connected to my account.

For some reason, they will ask you to verify yourself in multiple steps before they investigate the issue (one email a day asking you to provide proof instead of doing it all at once). Terrible.

Hey @tomd188,

It's best if you personally get in touch with Support either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They should be able to shed some light on what's happening on your account.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts