Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

Hi everyone,

i can no longer login to my main spotify account (i'm writing from another account of course), seems that my email address is not associated with an actiev spotify account.

I tried to get in touch with spotify support team in a variety of ways, but with no success at all. All they say is my account has been disabled for a reason they can't tell.

Now, everything i would like to know is that if there's a chance to have my account back, considering that i'm the curator of a weekly updated playlist (which is not curated at the moment) and most of all because i had access to my spotify for artist with that account.

Already replied to the automated email received from the support but no one has yet been heard. (support case 18015426)

Please help!

Thanks for your attention

1 Reply

Hey, @Massimilianog 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I'm sorry about your situation...

In specific situations, Spotify can suspend or disable an account,  due to one of the following reasons you can find here on this support article. As you've already known, the specific reason for the suspension is not informed. Actually, there is nothing I can do on my side and just the Customer Support team would be able to help you, but as you've said, you already contacted them and didn't get success on the reversal of the suspension, so I'm afraid you are not able to get your account back, unfortunately.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts