Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The enhance option for my playlist isn't popping up anymore

The enhance option for my playlist isn't popping up anymore

I have the Spotify duo plan and used to have the enhance option pop up and id use it, but I checked today and I don't have the option anymore on my playlist.
1 Reply

Hiya, I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer able to see the "Enhance" option on your Spotify playlist. There could be a few reasons why this is happening:

1. Spotify may have temporarily removed the "Enhance" feature for maintenance or updates. In this case, the feature should become available again soon.

2. The "Enhance" feature may only be available for certain playlists, and not all playlists. Double-check to make sure that the playlist you're trying to enhance is eligible for the feature.

3. It's possible that the "Enhance" feature is only available on certain devices or in certain countries. Make sure you're using a compatible device and that your account is registered in a country where the feature is available.

If none of the above reasons apply to your situation, it's possible that there may be a technical issue with your account or the Spotify app. In this case, you may want to try logging out and logging back in, clearing your cache and cookies, or reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts