Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The incorrect email address is in mySpotify Premium account details and I need help to correct it

The incorrect email address is in mySpotify Premium account details and I need help to correct it

Hi. I have not used this forum before but it seems to be the only way to resolve the situation that I find myself in.

I signed up for the 3 month 99p Premium service and filled ionm all the details. The 3 months are now up and I am trying to cancel the premium subscripton but cannot remember the spotify password which is required to complete the cancellation. I have then requested password reset via email only to find that I have had no response ..

I have looked into my account details and found that the email address is incorrect so any correspondence will either be going to another person or nowhere, but definitely not to me.

I have completed the online form for account issues but the acknowledgment states that replies will be sent to the incorrect email address that is already on record. So it appears to be a catch 22 situation!

Are you able to help at all?

3 Replies

Hey @timbonick

Use this special contact form

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with and enter a preferred contact email. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the advice. I've used the link to send a report, so hopefully I'll be getting a reply to an email I have access to now!

ATB

You're welcome

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts