Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The process of adding/changing a credit card is borderline insanity

The process of adding/changing a credit card is borderline insanity

Just have one of the designers try it, and they will fix it.

2 Replies

Hello!

I've moved your topic over here in the help section since it's more feedback than an actual feature request.

Maybe you could tell us what's so "insane" about it, or if you prefer you can contact the Online Customer Support directly. 😉

Ok I will try sum it up briefly.

I expected be there to be a payment information page with a change link. There was not.

What happened,

I went to the subscriptions page found the( I believe I had to select my account type first) payment information, I could not find a link to add or change the card on file, so I deleted the old one. Upon selecting delete I was taken to a facebook password sign  in, after signing into that I was redirected to the subscription page were I had to select ( for the second time) the type of account I wanted premium or unlimited, and then I was taken back to the payment information page were I could finally add my new debit card info.That is insane. I was lucky I made it through the process as I essentially guessed what to do next, which may have been aided by my being a software developer myself.

Suggested posts