Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". when I try to become premium

Solved!

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". when I try to become premium

Hi I have like a week trying to become premium but I always get this after I select the country and try to go to next page 

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

I was using a usb modem when I created my account and that's why my account appears to be from Guatemala but I am from El Salvador so in country I select El Salvador then select confirm payment and get the error. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok I have been having this issue the last few days. When signing up with Spotify the zip code in my profile was set to 12345. After I changed the zip code to my actual U.K. area code in my profile it all worked swimmingly. Happy days 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the payments guys directly using the online contact form and see if they can lend a hand to get you set up.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Ok I have been having this issue the last few days. When signing up with Spotify the zip code in my profile was set to 12345. After I changed the zip code to my actual U.K. area code in my profile it all worked swimmingly. Happy days 🙂

Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

not helpful. Once this message appears can't access profile to change anything.

Suggested posts