Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Country uk

Device

(iPhone 8, )

Operating System

(iOS 10,  Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I cantr create an account with my email. When i do it says my email is already i  use.

"The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." is what it says when i try togin.

So imm not sure what to do. I really dont want to make a new email just for this. I had tried logining in with facebook but it says my email is already in use on my phone and just doesnt work on my computer.

I have created an email jsut so i can post on here. I do not remeber having an account so i dont understrand whats happening.

The email is *snip*

4 Replies

Hey! Sorry things are going weirdly for you, have you taken a look at this FAQ yet to see if any of these methods may help? Are you sure that the email you're using to log in is the correct one?

Check your email inboxes for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address! 

If you're still having trouble, let me know 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

yeah ive done the faq but it still will not work

I cant not recover password. I can not login with email or facebook. Either on my comtuer or my phone.

Help?

Hey! Did you try this page? It should guide you through how to properly reset your spotify password, if you have further issues, visit this page. If there's the issue still recurring, get in touch with a live spotify agent here. I hope this helps and don't hesitate to reply :).

Thank you for letting me try to help you. If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 

Suggested posts