Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There is no click button seen in Email to deactivate my account.

Solved!

There is no click button seen in Email to deactivate my account.

I got confirmation mail. But I can't find click button to deactivate my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If by this you mean you wish to delete/close your account but the email to confirm this doesn't have the button to do so, check and make sure that the images in the message have been downloaded. This doesn't refer to attachments, rather the inline images. A lot of email apps don't download these by default, so check if there is a prompt at the top to download them, or if there isn't, check the settings of your inbox. Once the inline images have been downloaded, the button should appear.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If by this you mean you wish to delete/close your account but the email to confirm this doesn't have the button to do so, check and make sure that the images in the message have been downloaded. This doesn't refer to attachments, rather the inline images. A lot of email apps don't download these by default, so check if there is a prompt at the top to download them, or if there isn't, check the settings of your inbox. Once the inline images have been downloaded, the button should appear.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts