This account was created without my permission.

This account was created without my permission.

cyfinity

I came to create an account just to see what music is available. Turns out spotify made this account without my permission with my facebook account without my knowledge (which i dont use). It also used my email address. It's super creepy, and i would like to why it was made without my decision. Also i really dont want this connected to facebook. Considering deleteing this account as im not sure i can trust this platform if it does stuff like this.

1 Reply

Luan

Hey, @cyfinity 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, be sure that Spotify doesn't create accounts without the user permission, so or you've created this account and don't remember or someone else did it without your convention, and it wasn't Spotify. However, you can close this account if you want and unlink it to Facebook, just following the steps on these articles below:

And have in your mind that you can break the connection between Spotify and Facebook anytime through FB settings on the section about Apps.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help! 🙂

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts