Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This isn't my account - where did it go?

This isn't my account - where did it go?

One day my password wouldn't work (using the Windows app on PC) so I did a password reset, however now when I log in the account name is different (a long number) and all my saved playlists, albums etc are gone.

If I try resetting my password using my correct username I do not receive an email.

If I try resetting my password using the new in correct username I do receive an email.

I want my account back. 😕

Free Plan

Windows 10

New Zealand

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sorry to hear this.

In this case, please get in touch with Customer Support here and explain in detail what you need help with. They'll take a look and do their best to help. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already contacted Customer Support and they suggested I post here.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the automated email you may receive to let you know that we've received your request and directing you to our support pages or here in the Community in the meanwhile?

If that's the case, no worries - all you need to do is reply to that email to pass on that you'd still like some help with this. Our support teams will be happy to take a closer look backstage for you.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can lend a hand with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts