Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Solved!

This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

I don't own, nor have I downloaded the musc in questions (for the record I'm trying to play I See Stars).  Yet I am being told that This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.  I have  unchecked  all the local locations in preferences on my two computers and logged out of every computer/IOS device using this account.

Further confusing is that this is the first time I have ever heard of this band and would in no way have their music on my computer.  Also confusing is that unchecking the local locations in preferences seems to work as music I do have in itunes is not being synced.

Any idea?  I was about to reup my premium after I untired this **bleep** from Facebook, but this is making me thing twice.

63 Replies

I See Stars, good choice sir.

USA

spotify:track:79eXIdffcPgBd3J6XGcTXT

I fixed the Problem by trying all the solutions i found... Nothing worked...

So i closed Spotify, unpluged my Headphones, started Spotify and the Songs were playing on my Speaker... I pluged in my Headphones at the middle of a Song and it fixes it 😄 Seems to be an Audio Driver Problem... 

You're right NOTHING is **BLEEP**ING WORKING NOT ONE SONG IS ACTUALLY **BLEEP**ING WORKING FOR ME! I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE **BLEEP**ING "SOLUTIONS" AND NONE OF THEM DID **BLEEP**. 😠

Suggested posts