This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

dsnunez

Disabling my local files fixed the issue for me too
And no, there's no need to delete the file 😉

Thanks for the idea

Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

LChandler117
Casual Listener

Literally none of these solutions have worked for me.

I've deleted my local cache, disabled my offline devices (which, by the way, caused me to have to re-download every god forsaken track that I'd gathered on my iPhone), tried logging in and out, restarting my **bleep**ing computer, ALL OF IT. Not a single **bleep**ing thing worked, it only caused me infinitely more trouble.

That being said, can I just throw out a big ole' **bleep** YOU to Spotify for not having a single lick of actual customer support? I use them because they're the best available streaming service right now but you better darn well believe that I'm jumping ship the MILISECOND there is a better alternative. Like what kind of big name company has no tech support? **bleep** this company for not giving two **bleep**s about the people who pay good money to use their service on a monthly basis. **bleep**. Them.

Edit: I've now tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. THAT ALSO DIDN'T WORK.

To clarify: it still works on every device except my PC, which I use ALL THE TIME to listen to music. Or at least I **bleep**ing used to.

Also, this happens with every song in the entire app. Not just some. Not just specific playlists. Every song. Period. Without exception. I literally can't use my Spotify AT ALL.

**bleep** this. Go **bleep** yourselves with a nice long cactus, Spotify devs.

Highlighted

ulfsöd

Hi

Check your audio drivers, try and update your codec driver especially if you have upgraded to Win 10!

There seems to be some interconnection between the audio out software and Spotify

//Ulf

Highlighted

Stapletongas

Sorted. In my case, iTunes was interfering.

Go Preferences>Settings>Local Files

Then Add a Source. Find iTunes in program files. Add it to the list and then disable it in the list, ie "Show songs from".

Hope that works for others too

Highlighted

rozzaling

england 

spotify:track:1h5oVQmaz55RQZySlxgsoV

Highlighted

Machbft

WOW!!! That work flawlessly. Great work!

Highlighted

prinsæssa

I tried all the advices, but didn't help me. I listened to the songs yesterday. Very annoying!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Nothing is working for me at all.  I've tried clearing offline devices, changing settings, uninstalling, and NOTHING works.  The only device I CAN'T listen to music on is my laptop which is very irritating.  I'm considering ending my spotify premium membership if this continues for another 3 days.  

Highlighted

rodolfodelatorr

I have the exact same problem. Except I know what I did wrong.

I downloaded a program that is able to download the songs from Spotify by downloading the place where the song is hosted. Or something like that.

After a while, I started seeing, "This track is unavailable..." on a lot of songs and realized that I had done something to the place where the song is meant to be, like that I had moved it out of place, deleted it, etc. Now I still get the same thing but I just look for the same song, since Spotify has about a dozen of the same versions, and I just add that to my playlist instead. It works 90% of the time.

For the other 10% I still don't know how to fix the problem.

Could someone show me a step by step process for how to reverse what I did?

I believe the program I downloaded was spotydl

Highlighted

Jscripter

So I have a solution that *may* help everyone who's on a computer. All you have to do is plug in some headphones or speakers.

Some computers don't detect any audio drivers without something pluged in, so in my case plugging something in fixed it.

This worked for me, and may help one of you.

SUGGESTED POSTS