This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

mferiksen

I can say this fixed my issue... didn't notice my audio wasn't working correctly, so spotify couldn't play anything.

So check your audio setup/drivers!

Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

TheVarietyGuy
Casual Listener

So I have tried every single "fix" in this thread and none of them have worked.  Everything plays on my iPhone and iPad, but my MacBook only plays certain songs.  This started seemingly in the last couple days.  Tried reinstalling, cleaering local files cache, deleting offline devices, and nothing has worked.  This is beyond annoying.  Anyone find anything else out?

Highlighted

ssozi
Casual Listener

Bumping the thread because I'm having the same **bleep**ing problem and nothing fixing it. I can't play only certain artists, it says they aren't available. I know at least 3 that don't work for me, Grimes, Lana Del Rey and Sigur Rós. I asked 3 friends to test if they could, and 2 of them could listen but other couldn't.

If this helps in anyway, I use spotify mainly on PC and Android, sometimes I just use my tablet as a controller when I'm playing games. Also, I tried adding some Grimes' songs to test to my offline playlist and it didn't work. When it's on "fullscreen" on the phone it doesn't even appear when you swipe it up, it just goes directly to the next song. I do not have any Grimes song on my computer as well, neither from the others, in case this is some weird anti piracy **bleep** Spotify is trying to pull up on us.

Highlighted

jesikah

Thank you!!

Highlighted

yonathanespana7

the file cached methode wasnt working for me but when i closed FL studio(music producing app) it worked, I guess it was thinking that i was going to sample a song or something

so if you a producer and have FL window on and dont know why you cant play music close the window. 

Highlighted

MariahJ74

I don't have ANY music on my pc, and keep getting this error message. It's so frustrating!!! I pay for the premium service and I can't even listen to Spotify on my pc, I have to turn it on my phone and use my data!!! Not happy!!

Highlighted

CatnipDemon

Im on a PC and i have the same problem, I dont know how to get to %appdata% and i dont even know what it is, can someone help me

Highlighted

NeverHappy
Regular

This error message came when my Windows PC had trouble reproducing sound. I had the headphones connected to the PC and not to my secondary screen, as Windows was expecting, for some reason.

Anyway, it's a Windows sound problem so how comes this message is fired?

Highlighted

shezbull

ayy thanks buddy

Highlighted

orihadari

im struggling with the same problem and the solutions seems to not solve my problem, i tired to delete my local files and it keep coming back when i try to pay a song (again with no succes of playing it)

i really dont know what t do

SUGGESTED POSTS