Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

*Thread over. No solution* Need my accounts email

*Thread over. No solution* Need my accounts email

Hello i have been using spotify 2015 on one account. Ive saved over 1 thousand songs and mutiple playlists. I got a new phone and now i cant sign into my account. I need my email for the account noaboah16. Ive tried emailing and talking on favebook but no one will give me my old email. I had to make a new account (this one noaboah20) just to post here. Please someone help. I made that email when i was 16 if i just know the email ill be able to log in i swear im not trying to hack into my free account. I will do whatever it takes to prove im noaboah16 

5 Replies

Hi @Noaboah20, welcome to the Community!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. Make sure you check your junk/spam folders as well, sometimes the emails can be hiding in there.

From there, if you know which email you used but still cannot gain access to your account, check out our contact page. Here, you can fill out a support form and contact the support team who will be happy to help you regain access to your account.

Let me know how it goes!

Hello. I tried to email hello@spotify.com but got a auto message saying that email dose not exist? Ill include a screenshot 

I tried to email hello@spotify.com and got a auto email saying it dosent exist. Ill include a screenshot. Did i do somthing wrong? 

Screenshot_20190605-044236_Gmail.jpg

hello@spotify.com does not recieve emails, only send them. Try searching for that email address, along with no-reply@spotify.com, in the search bar of your email client to see if you can find any emails from them.

If you can't find any emails from these addresses, don't stress! Fill out the contact form and a Spotify agent will help you regain access to your account.

Well ive tried everything, this webiste. Facebook and twiter. and email. I cant get my accounts email to reset my password. They tell me to just make a new account and searxh my old account for my playlists. But what playlist i have is a fraction of the songs ive had in my liked page. As far as im concerned this topic is over. 5 YEARS of service and they wont even tell me my email for "secritiy reasons" im hurt beyond words at the loss of my music. It will take months to get whatever songs i can remeber. Thank you to the people here who tried to help and to spotify. **bleep** you and youre " security reasons "

Suggested posts