Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Times subscription

Times subscription

Hi, I just bought the Times subscription that has Spotify premium for 12 months included. We currently have an account with Spotify (the £4.99 one). Every time I try to upgrade to premium with the voucher, it tells me that I can't use the voucher because I have an existing spotify account even though the people at the Times said it would be fine and that other people have had no problems. Why might this be and how can I fix it? 

Esther

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you tried cancelling then re subscribing with your Times subscription? I dont think it will like subscribing over a current one.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony, 

Thank you that's helpful. I was trying to avoid losing all my playlists by setting it up as a new account but that can be my last resort. Will try using the contact form and see if I get any answers

Esther

Suggested posts