Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Took money no premium

Took money no premium

I tried to buy premium with the student discount but when i tried to enter my school it didnt work(I'm going to EMU starting sep 8 im registered and everything) but it charged my card but i don't have have premium now
8 Replies

same except it charged me twice

Hello @Thesoggipancake & @valemart97! Welcome to the Community!

You'll need to contact supoprt here so they can help you sort this out.

If you receive an automated email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Hey, I contacted them but the customer support (at least in spain) is bullsh*t. I require a solution ASAP

Hey @marcteixido!

Please keep in mind that Spotify can take up to 48 hours to reply.
They are handling your case.
If you don't receive any email after the 48 range then feel free to email again.
Don't email before the range because you'll create another thread and it might take even longer for the first email.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Spotify took money from me as well, I need my premium or my money back because every little cent means everything to me .. so can y’all please give me my money back I will appreciate it 😞 This is a serious problem y’all need to fix 

hi i have same problem if some one solved this problem plz help me how

I paid twice didn't even get premium nor got my money back. I tried both the payment procedures, the money was deducted but never got the premium features. 

screenshot.png

Hey there @thakuraditya360

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest you continue by clicking the big blue button saying GET PREMIUM that we see on the screenshot. Then follow the steps in order to set up a payment method on which the discount will be applied.

Don't worry, you won't be charged additionally after performing these steps. It's just a mere confirmation of the payment details for your discount.

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts