Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top Artists/Top Tracks does not show on Spotify profile

Top Artists/Top Tracks does not show on Spotify profile

I have my Spotify profile set to show my top artists and top songs but for whatever reason my profile simply has the option to recommend me random songs. What's the problem?

15 Replies

I'm having the same problem.
Its only showing ONE track and obviously I listen to much more than that. 

Still need help with this.

I've replied on all the other threads regarding this verified issue. (Verified by nature of the number of people experiencing problems with it.) I'm turning off Top Artists / Top Songs until this is fixed.

Spotify - some of us do pay to use your service (like myself) - we have an expectation that such important features - important because its turned on by default and its the first people see when they look at our profile - should work correctly.

Please fix!

I'm having the same problem.

i am having this problem as well. similarly, top artists/tracks do not properly appear on my facebook profile either.

I've been having this problem for quite a while, and I know others have. Spotify needs to keep up. 

I have the exact same problem!

My top tracks and artists dosen't show up at all...

It's quite annoying.

Could someone help?

Same issue. Top tracks are not visible when I view my own profile. Which means I can't tell if Justin Beiber is #1 or not!!(hopefully not) The top tracks and how they are chosen has seemed a bit buggy in the past as well. 

This has been escalated as an issue by one of the Super User team so it has been passed over to the staff for investigation. 

If you can't see your top tracks on your profile, go to "Top Lists" on the left of the desktop client and then change the country option at the top to "for me" and hey presto, your top tracks that would be on your profile are there 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Im still not seeing my top tracks playlist .....is this going to be fixed soon?

Hey there and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

This feature is removed from Spotify because some folks reported to Spotify that top tracks are inaccurate and totally wrong.

The feature will be back when Spotify fix it (better algorithms).

I'm sorry, but there is no timeline to this right now.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

I can still see some of my friends top tracks playlists how come?

You can see other tracks, this is possible bug.

Spotify is trying to fix problem and make top charts more accurate to music taste.

I asked about this earlier, its just top tracks which have been cached either locally on the server side. They should disappear soon. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

had top tracks for 10 minutes ......gone again now!!! 😞

Suggested posts