Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track is not Available problem

Track is not Available problem

I am a premium member of spotify. Recently, I have been having a recurring issue when I cannot play many tracks using the desktop app. I am able to play the tracks on my mobile.

However, just about every track I try to play them on the desktop app gives me the error "This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I am not sure if it's relevant but this issue started after I deactivated my Facebook account, which Spotify was linked to.

4 Replies

Hi have the same problem and could not find solution for it. Uninstalled and re-installed it, but the problem continues:

Spotify error.PNG

Same issue on my Mac. Been going on for more than a month, and support hasn't gotten me anywhere. I love Spotify for "Discover Weekly" but if I can't play it I may just switch to Apple Music...

Same issue here on Windows 8.1, I'm a premium subscriber. This just recently happened to me, very annoying and completely unacceptable.

This is happening to me as well.

The problem happened for many in the beginning of February and Spotify stated on their twitter that they had resolved this.

However, I have experienced this problem several times after that.... and now it happend today as well.

As a paying customer, this repating problem is not acceptable.

I don't get an option to select a local file, it only says that it's not able to play the track.

Suggested posts