Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks are slowly disappearing from My Music

Tracks are slowly disappearing from My Music

Dear Spotify Team/Community,

I have been noticed for quite some time that when I don't listen to music in a long time, that it will be deleted (seemingly without any sort of selecting pattern, it randomly takes a song and removes it). That is fine, only because I have listened to that song maybe 200 times already. But Today, I found a solid 30-40 song decrease. It was my jazz music line, only 2 remain. Beegie Adair's Manhattan, and They all Laughed-Martini Lounge Album Version by Jack Jezzro. 

Only 2 jazz songs remainOnly 2 jazz songs remain

WHERE IS THE REST, I NEED SOME JAZZING TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?! COME ON SPOTIFY WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

Worst part is that it is not device dependent, it is my account for sure

Also, there is so much music I lost to this method, that I want to listen sometimes but doesn't exist in my 'My Music' section. Not just my Jazz line. So if you can, can you please tell me what they are, or add them back.

P.S. While you are at it, can you give me some good Coffee house/Coffee table jazz to listen to. I like feeling like a snazzy-sir sometimes..........

1 Reply

Have you ever thought of creating a special JazzTime Playlist? A second advantage of this playlist is that you can create a radio playlist through this. With this radio you should get new tracks that could suit you well 🙂

Suggested posts