Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transfer ALL account info, friends etc.

Solved!

Transfer ALL account info, friends etc.

Hello there,

I am a family premium owner/admin. IRL, I moved hence my address is changed. After looking around a bit, I see that I should create a new account to actually change my address.

""" If you moved, entered the wrong address or incorrect information, you'll to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account and sign out everywhere beforehand), then subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account. """

So my question is, 

Can I transfer ALL of my information (followers, following, albums, artists etc.) to my new account? If yes, how? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Lafexlos ! 🙂
There is a Spotify Answer posted here just for this process. I hope it's what you're looking for and you find it useful.

Have an awesome day! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Lafexlos ! 🙂
There is a Spotify Answer posted here just for this process. I hope it's what you're looking for and you find it useful.

Have an awesome day! 🙂

From what I understand from that link, there is no 'transfer'. That is way too weird for a company like this. Having need to re-create an account for address change and then giving users no way to transfer their all info. 

Anyway, thanks for the answer and the link. 
Have a nice day.

Suggested posts