Transfer ALL account info, friends etc.

Solved!

Transfer ALL account info, friends etc.

Lafexlos
Casual Listener

Hello there,

I am a family premium owner/admin. IRL, I moved hence my address is changed. After looking around a bit, I see that I should create a new account to actually change my address.

""" If you moved, entered the wrong address or incorrect information, you'll to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account and sign out everywhere beforehand), then subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account. """

So my question is, 

Can I transfer ALL of my information (followers, following, albums, artists etc.) to my new account? If yes, how? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Transfer ALL account info, friends etc.

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi @Lafexlos ! :)
There is a Spotify Answer posted here just for this process. I hope it's what you're looking for and you find it useful.

Have an awesome day! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi @Lafexlos ! :)
There is a Spotify Answer posted here just for this process. I hope it's what you're looking for and you find it useful.

Have an awesome day! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Lafexlos
Casual Listener

From what I understand from that link, there is no 'transfer'. That is way too weird for a company like this. Having need to re-create an account for address change and then giving users no way to transfer their all info. 

Anyway, thanks for the answer and the link. 
Have a nice day.

SUGGESTED POSTS