Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transfer Samsung connection to laptop

Transfer Samsung connection to laptop

Hey guys,
if this is the wrong category or something, I'm really sorry. But I have a problem with my Spotify account and I don't know where to look anymore because I can't find anything helpful anywhere.
So I've had an account for a while, which I'm connected to via my Samsung account (on my phone). Until recently, I also had a Samsung laptop, which is why I was able to connect through it. But now I have one from ASUS and I can't connect to Spotify anymore.
I have tried connecting through my Samsung account, disconnecting it from my phone without "losing" my account but nothing helps.
Do any of you have any idea how I can log on to the computer from my phone? That would be so great and I would be infinitely grateful.

Paula

1 Reply

Hi there @Paulalala,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

On Samsung devices there is the Samsung pass that saves your details so it's not actually connected to the Samsung account, it just auto fills your log in details.

If you don't know you log in details we suggest that you head over to this article and follow the steps that's provided in it.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts