Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transfer account settings

Solved!

Transfer account settings

Hello,

I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account:

Joopi Uytebroeck accounts@skynet.be (facebook type of account)

To my new account:

Wim.Daelemans spotify@wimbox.be (spotify account)

Could you please help me with this?  Thanks in advance,

Wim Daelemans

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

1 - Sending the message to the contact form is the way to get official support. Some free users would receive a response email asking them to come to the community / FAQ as the majority of answers for questions we receive can be found there. However, if you do get that message, replying to it will push your case through to the contact form.

2 - In terms of specifics, no. But we have received a number of email's from you; One of which is due to be handled by an advisor.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

17 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to contact the team directly using the online contact form to get this done. 

If you receive an automated email reply, just reply back with your original message and it will be sent to a member of the team who can assist you 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@WimDaelemans wrote:

Hello,

I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account:

Joopi Uytebroeck accounts@skynet.be (facebook type of account)

To my new account:

Wim.Daelemans spotify@wimbox.be (spotify account)

Could you please help me with this?  Thanks in advance,

Wim Daelemans

The Customer Services team can do this for you if you contact them using this link: Support Form

Thanks,

Liam 🙂

Thanks for your fast response.

I first tried the contact form, but it is not working!   That's why I tried this forum instad 😞

With IE9 I always get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

@WimDaelemans wrote:

Thanks for your fast response.

I first tried the contact form, but it is not working!   That's why I tried this forum instad 😞

With IE9 I always get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Ahem, IE???

No offence, but IE is the worst browser in the universe. Please use a different browser, as it works fine for me.

After filling in my question and press "Send question" that is

Same problem with Firefox 16.0.1, which I tried first

Now I tried using Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m

I logged in with my coupled facebook account instead of my spotify login.

Now that seemed to work:  I got a message like: message sent successfully.

I don't seem to find any trace of that sent message, except for an auto generated e-mail (including case id) telling me I should find all answers in the "community and FAQ".

This all seems a bit messy to me to be honest.  Also the fact I needed to change my forum username to WimDaelemans because my original spotify login contained a dot (Wim.Daelemans).

I just submitted a test query and it went through fine. I'm using chrome though.

I would suggest you clear your browser cache and cookies and try again 😉

If you send a reply to the automated email, even though it says not to, it will be sent to a member of the team who will assist you.

Peter

Peter

Hammeh, what do you mean with reply back?  Fill in another contact form again?

Or reply to the auto generated e-mail sender called no-reply@spotify.com? 😉

Reply to the no-reply email 😉 Stupid system I know 😛

Peter

Peter

I apologise that you got that message when you first tried to send in an email. We had a small glitch in our system that would have caused that. Should be fixed now. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi David,

Thanks for the info.

1. Can you confirm that answering to the 'no-reply@spotify.com' address is the official way to get real personal support?

2. Can I haven an overview of my open cases and their status, on this website?

Thanks, Wim

Marked as solution

1 - Sending the message to the contact form is the way to get official support. Some free users would receive a response email asking them to come to the community / FAQ as the majority of answers for questions we receive can be found there. However, if you do get that message, replying to it will push your case through to the contact form.

2 - In terms of specifics, no. But we have received a number of email's from you; One of which is due to be handled by an advisor.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello David,

You wrote:

"But we have received a number of email's from you; One of which is due to be handled by an advisor"

The "number" is probably due to the fact I retried a few times after receiving an error message.

Until now, I didn't receive any answer on my support case, or an indication that this is going to be handled later.

Can you please give me an indication if, and when, my case would be handled?

I'm thinking about getting a premium account (that's the reason of my account swap), but want to make sure I can trust on Spotify support in the future when I would need it.

Best regards,

Wim

Wim - Don't worry, I'm getting back to one of your requests now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam, seems i have similar problem as Wim. I emailed using the contact form and got my complaint registered as ff; Spotify Case # 00354636: Inlogproblemen ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0KsCGn:ref. Kindly check and assist to resolve. Thanks

@David wrote:

Suggested posts