Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transferring music from old account to new

Solved!

Transferring music from old account to new

Hi,

I have just cancalled my Spotify Premium on my account as my account is Linked with my Facebook. I no longer want to have an active Facebook account, so I will be creating a new Spotify Account with Premium. I would like to transfer my Playlists from my old account to my new account.

How can I do this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya:

A fast way to do this (it can take some time if you have lots of playlists) is by simply dragging your playlists on your desktop/a folder from your old account, then sign out and sign in again with your new account.

Now you only have do trop them to "new playlist" and your playlists are back

large.gif

(I stole teh GIF above from @Carina)

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hiya:

A fast way to do this (it can take some time if you have lots of playlists) is by simply dragging your playlists on your desktop/a folder from your old account, then sign out and sign in again with your new account.

Now you only have do trop them to "new playlist" and your playlists are back

large.gif

(I stole teh GIF above from @Carina)

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Thanks mate. That was very helpful 

What if we are only on mobile?

Suggested posts