Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transferring playlists

Transferring playlists

This is more of a suggestion.

I really think spotify should allow users to trasnsfer playlists through accounts if both accounts accept. This would include its followers,  album art, date added for each song and stuff like that. I have a really old playlist I keep adding too, and right now I am using my family's account. I would love my own, but don't want to sacrifice my playlist.  I know you can manually keep it by copying it, but I want to keep thee whole playlist including its date created and everything that comes with it - while being able to edit it. 

This isn't really a help post, but really this is the kind of thing that makes Spotify superior to other platforms and I think they should keep implementing cool things like this. I think a lot of people want this.

1 Reply

Hi @PleaseFixThanks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We appreciate that you took the time to share this feedback with us. In this case, we have a place dedicated to sharing suggestions that could potentially be implemented in the app and it's our ideas board.

You can submit your own idea, in this article you can find the steps to do it. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts