Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transferring songs from a suspended account

Transferring songs from a suspended account

My account was suspended about a year ago, so I can’t log in anymore. I want to know if it’s possible for me to get back my library

4 Replies

Hey @SuqarPink! This depends if the account has been closed or it's still active and you just haven't used it. If the account was really closed, then as per our privacy policies, data from it will have been long gone and the support team will not be able to recover it.

You can try resetting your password with the email you used to create your initial account to check if there's a linked account to it and gain access to it.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My account was suspended, so I wasn’t able to log in at all. Would that count as it being deleted as well? I can look up my account though, and my public playlists are still there as is. 

Hey @SuqarPink,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

If the account is suspended but not deleted, it is possible to recover it. However, in the Community we don't have access to the users accounts.

We'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so they can check your individual account and see what happened to help you further. 

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, I had the same problem but they said they couldn't do anything, they couldn't make changes on my acc...

Suggested posts