Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trasformazione Account premium a Premium Family

Trasformazione Account premium a Premium Family

Buongiorno, volevo effettuare il passaggio da Account premium a premium family.

Due giorni fà ho avuto l'addebito del rinnovo Premium.

La domanda è: se effettuo il passaggio oggi pagherò 14,99 € oppure soltantanto la differenza di 5 € perche già ho pagato 9,99 per il Premium?

Mi conviene aspettare il rinnovo del prossimo mese per il passaggio?

Grazie.

3 Replies

Hey @Smaio,

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. 

As explained on this help article, if you start a Premium for Family plan as the owner, but you already have Premium, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

This means that you'll still be able to use the Premium for Family features but pay for it later. 

You can track all this on your subscription page.

Hope that helps! 🙂

Good morning, I wanted to switch from Premium account to premium family. Two days ago I was charged for the Premium renewal. The question is: if I make the transition today I will pay € 14.99 or only the difference of € 5 because I already paid 9.99 for the Premium? Should I wait for the renewal of the next month for the passage? Thank you.

Hey @Smaio,

If you start a Premium for Family plan as the owner, but you already have Premium, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. There is no need to pay for the difference since the dates are moved instead. 

You can track all this on your subscription page.

Hope that helps! 🙂

Suggested posts