Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Traveling abroad more than 14 days

Solved!

Traveling abroad more than 14 days

Hello!!! Can someone please help as to how I can access spotify while I am travelling the next 3 months. I'm getting a message I can't access abroad longer than 14 days. Thank you so much!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Lourdes2016 wrote:
Hello!!! Can someone please help as to how I can access spotify while I am travelling the next 3 months. I'm getting a message I can't access abroad longer than 14 days. Thank you so much!!!!

Hello @Lourdes2016. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community.

If you're a Premium member, you can travel abroad longer than 14 days. Hopefully this helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

@Lourdes2016 wrote:

Hello @Lourdes2016. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community.

If you're a Premium member, you can travel abroad longer than 14 days. Hopefully this helps. 🙂

Thank you everybody!!!

When I log in the message says Enjoying your trip? Listen abroad for 14 days. Tell us where you are. Login into spotify.com. 

That's what I'm trying to do and you won't let me!!

I'm not abroad....I'm in the middle of the US and I've already checked my location on my phone.  Can someone help. I need music for my road trip.

1. This doesn't solve it for me, I know if you're a premium member you are supposed to be able to listen anywhere in the world , but not for me, I'm part of my sister's family plan and I've been abroad for 1.5 month will be for another month but now after updating my app it says I can't listen for more than 14 days... and it says Im not premium anymore. **bleep**

Hello

I see the answer to this query

"f you're a Premium member, you can travel abroad longer than 14 days. Hopefully this helps."

1. I do not know how long I will be abroad - and I would like to make sure that I can use my premium also if I stay in another country for 6 months or more ...
  2. I currently pay with the data on my phone. Once in Italy I will be using another number. So to make sure I continue using the service, what do you suggest? (I could change the payment method - but I need to check with you)

Thanks!

Hello,

I  just need to know about the payment method suggested - see my post further down

For the first point I answer myself ... 🙂

As I found this

Premium
If you have Premium, you can use Spotify anywhere in the world for as long as you like!

Thanks

@paulbordoni wrote:

Hello

I see the answer to this query

"f you're a Premium member, you can travel abroad longer than 14 days. Hopefully this helps."

1. I do not know how long I will be abroad - and I would like to make sure that I can use my premium also if I stay in another country for 6 months or more ...
  2. I currently pay with the data on my phone. Once in Italy I will be using another number. So to make sure I continue using the service, what do you suggest? (I could change the payment method - but I need to check with you)

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know

Paul

Hey there @paulbordoni,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you haven't already, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article on using the app when you're travelling abroad.

As you've shared, you can use Spotify anytime and anywhere in the world where unrestricted internet is available. 

Regarding your second question, you mention travelling to Italy. If you no longer have access to your original mobile number, no worries! You can always update the country registered in your Spotify account and use a payment method issued from Italy to keep enjoying Premium features.

You can find more info on changing the country registered on your Spotify account here.

Hope this info sheds a bit more light into things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else though.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts