Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Travelling abroad for holidays - can I use Spotify during the trip?

Travelling abroad for holidays - can I use Spotify during the trip?

Hello,

I live in the UK and have had an Unlimited account for a few years. I'll be going to Colombia for holidays for 3 weeks, and was wondering if I'll be able to listen to my playlists while I'm there? (Bearing in mind I'll have access to broadband).

Many thanks.

4 Replies

Hello Ollie, welcome to the Community!

Good news, you can play your music wherever and whenever you are in both, unlimited and premium options. 

If you want to know all the possibilities you have as an unlimited subscriber, check out the next link:

http://www.spotify.com/se/get-spotify/overview/#compare-products

Thanks for using this forum and get back to us when you need it 🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Yes, you will 🙂

Unlimited as well 🙂

I too have been using Spotify through my phone, and want to take it abroad during a holiday and do the same. Can I use it abroad without it costing a fortune for the data download. I have unlimited downloading of data whilst in the UK included on my package with my network provider, I will not be using Wi-fi as I will be on the move, and I am aware of the boosters for dowloarding whilst abroad. My problem is that the boosters are only for £10 which is 50 (...? whatever the unit of data is)?

P.S. I am aware that I am completly clueless in the data units field, however I still need help!

I am travelling abroad and get this message when I try to access Spotify

image.png

Suggested posts