Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trial When I've Bought Premium

Solved!

Trial When I've Bought Premium

Hey I've seen this problem in the forums but no solution-
Basically I've bought a premium account for a particular Facebook linked email but when I login to spotify on my iPhone it says my "trial ends in 32 days".
Why am I still supposedly in a trial when I've bought the service? I've used spotify before on a different account (my wife's) and this did not happen.
Maybe it just means I have that amount before I actually get charged but that doesn't really make sense.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Mcflushins - I understand that trial message can be annoying--we're currently looking into why some users are receiving this in error. 

I can assure you your account is on our Premium subscription and not a trial. Some users in this thread have confirmed this message goes away after the second scheduled payment. 

Are you still receiving all the benefits of Premium without any issues? 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey,

You do not like free month? After this free trial month you will be charged for Premium.

And if you remove your credit card?

This should remove your payment details, o Spotify is unable to renew payment then.

However in some countries you can purhase those funny Gift cards or you can get those also at Spotify.com. Also paypal is a one payment type.

Marked as solution

Hi Mcflushins - I understand that trial message can be annoying--we're currently looking into why some users are receiving this in error. 

I can assure you your account is on our Premium subscription and not a trial. Some users in this thread have confirmed this message goes away after the second scheduled payment. 

Are you still receiving all the benefits of Premium without any issues? 

This may be a dumb question but is there a difference between the trial and premium privileges? What stuff should I be able to do now that I've paid?

Yes, Premium or Pemium trila is the same product - in trial however user can jsut try for free product before subscribing to service.

Perfect I think I should be okay then. I'll post again if there's an issue after the date I get charged!

Nice. 🙂

However Spotify should provide Unlimited trial. However, if some user want to Free month, just subscribe to Premium trial and then downgrade it to Unlimited. User can use Premium to it's end, then Unlimited will be your music source after Premium trial.

Suggested posts