Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trial cancelled on time, charged 10€

Trial cancelled on time, charged 10€

I've recently cancelled my spotify subscription on time, it even said it didn't have a payment method connected to my account. About a week later, I logged in to my account and I saw 'your subscription will be extended by ...' Followed by a certain date, but this date was in about a month. I don't remember the exaxt dates (I never used spotify anyway), but I'm sure I cancelled way before the end of my trial and I did not press 'reset my premium subscription' or anything related. Now I thought it's all good, they just messed up my premium account and accidentally extended it, not my problem I guess. But when I looked at my iDeal a week later I was charged 10€ from Spotify, even though my payment info was blank and I did not at all authorize this as I'd already signed out of the trial. I really want my 10€ back, or a brief explanation why it was even taken from me because there's not a single reason I can find that explains it.
Thanks in advance,
Midas
1 Reply

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. It usually takes 24 to 48hrs from Spotify to reply.

Suggested posts